Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I know it's only Tuesday, but it feels like it should be Friday. It's already been a long week.

So, just an update.

Weight is staying the same, but had a couple of bad days, so that's really pretty amazing considering I didn't do so well. I'm back on track now and just plugging away each ounce at at time.

I have a couple of reviews I'm ready to do. The new Atkins bake mix and a new bathroom scale from EatSmart. Lots to tell you on these so will hopefully have them up soon. Kids have a thing to go to this afternoon though, so not sure if it will happen today.

I purchased new hosting and domain transfer yesterday for my website - Healthy Low-Carb Living. As soon as that is all up and running, this blog will move there using WordPress. I'll be sure to let you know once it is all working correctly. I'm also working on a new design for all of it, so I'm excited about that.

On the photography front, I finished and sent in another unit. I have 3 more to go and my goal is to have them finished by the new year. This is another reason I'm having to push daily blogging aside a bit. I gotta get this schooling finished pronto.

On a different note, I'm really looking forward to the low-carb cruise in March. I hope many of you are able to go so I can meet you in person. :) It's going to be a great time!

Okay, gotta get them kids ready for their shindig. Lay-tah!

No comments: